December 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM
|Dentist and Staff||$49.00|
|Speaker||Sam Halabo, DDS|
Virtual LIVE CE: 'Practice Growth in Any Economy' and Annual Meeting, Installation of Officers, New Life Members and Past Presidents Recognition, Grand Rubber Duck Winner– to win free CE in 2022
Date: Thurs, Dec 9, 2021
CE Speaker: Sam Halabo, DDS
2 CEU noncore (20%)
The ever-changing practice of dentistry can be daunting at times-New technologies, products and materials are constantly being introduced into the market place often leaving us wondering how to continue to grow and thrive in this economy. This course will explore many of the innovative dental care concepts available today. Discussions will include practice management concepts that work and numerous profitable procedures that can be implemented immediately. There will be a focus on the dental practice as a business and the information presented will help identify ideas that will renew the practice and set you apart from others around you.
• Establish new goals and visions for their dental practices
• Use new team-building concepts
• Focus on marketing: internal, external, and online
• Use profitable procedures, equipment, and materials
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.
Thank you to our Annual Exhibitors!