September 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022
ANNUAL VENDOR AND BRANDING AT ‘LIVE’ CE IN-PERSON PROGRAM SERIES
On average 70-100 members and their auxiliary staff attend Harbor’s CE Programs
ANNUAL VENDOR: $1800 for the 2022 CE Series
- Now is the time to build visibility and your brand in the core dental community.
- Expand your prospect base and strengthen existing customer relationships.
- Introduce new products and services and generate sales leads.
Annual Vendor Benefits:
• Vendor listing on Harbor home page and online Provider’s Directory ($1200 value)
• Vendor will be acknowledged at every Live CE PROGRAM throughout the year ($1,200 value)
• Logo and representative name/email listing on the annual exhibitor CE slide ($1200 value)
• Vendor spotlight in E-news with circulation to all members at least 2x per month ($2,400 value)
• Plus, the unique opportunity to provide e-resources, tips, product/service promotion related to dentistry
(PDF format 3 pages max) to be distributed to attendees ($500 value)
• Feature a Company Video 30 sec (mp4 or YouTube link) in one email blast and in THE JOURNAL,
a quarterly digital publication ($250 value)
TOTAL VALUE OF $6,750 WITH SAVINGS OF $4950
BY SIGNING UP AS AN ANNUAL VENDOR FOR DISCOUNT PRICING: $1800
NEW Benefits for 2021 Fall ‘Live’ CE WEBINARS
Sponsors and Annual Exhibitors will receive the following benefits:
• Access attendees by circulating your vendor promotions of products, services, e-resources
• Participate in the vendor drawing (optional) by offering a gift card or another giveaway for attendees –this drawing will take place at the end of the 2-hour CE.
• Branding with the vendor Logo and Link on Harbor’s website
• Included in event email promotions leading up to the CE programs
• Be acknowledged during the CE event with the vendor logo, representative name, email
Vendor/CE Sponsor Marketing Guidelines: The vendor shall submit the promotional material to the dental society and/or dental societies, if a joint event, in advance of the event the vendor is sponsoring/exhibiting, or one week following the event to seek approval. Once the criteria for approval is met, the dental society, as the main event coordinator, will circulate to the attendees the promotional material on behalf of the vendor.
Vendor/CE Sponsor Criteria for approval: The sole purpose of the one-time promotion must be 100 percent dental related to the vendor’s products and/or services or a dentist resource/checklist. It is not allowed to promote subsidiaries or other third-parties who have not signed up as sponsors/exhibitors. The accepted format: PDF only. Maximum length including graphics: 3 pages. Please send the PDF to Janet Garcia at Janet@HarborDentalSociety.org. If you have any questions, please contact Harbor's office at 562-595-6303.