June 5, 2021
4010 Watson Plaza Dr., Lakewood, CA 90712 (parking lot of Harbor’s office, across from Lakewood Golf Course)
Cost: $10 per member vehicle
RSVP to pay and request a time slot:
Harbor's Office, 562.595.6303
After confirming the shred time slot and payment is processed, an email confirmation from Harbor with additional details about the event will be sent to you.
- Only WLADS and HDS members and designated staff may attend.
- No Walk-Ins Allowed
- Cars, SUVs and pick-up trucks ONLY.
- NO U-HAUL TRUCKS allowed.
- You are responsible for unloading your own vehicle and taking away your empty boxes.
- Certificate of Destruction will be available.
- Once the trucks are at capacity, the shredding event ends
- Wearing a mask at all times is required
- WLADS and HDS will be respecting the guidelines of social distancing, so we ask for your patience, to wear a mask and to stay 6 feet apart from other members when unloading your cars.
When choosing items to shred, please remember:
- We do not accept batteries/metal items, they must be separated from the paper documents for us to be able to pick up the paper.
- Please also separate all non-paper items prior to your shredding appointment, into similar types of material categories, such as plastic bags, plastic CD / DVD cases, VHS tapes, etc.
- Paper Cuts does NOT shred 3-ring metal binders.
- No clay molds are accepted.
- X-rays accepted but please Separate plastic sheets/folders from X-Rays. Remove staples and any other metal items attached the X-rays.
- E-waste items include but are not limited to; computers, hard drives, cell phones, TVs, VHS tapes, discs, VCRs.
- Unacceptable items to have mixed in with paper are paper clips, fasteners, binder clips, staples, CD / DVDs. We appreciate your assistance with this separation.