CE: Thursday, March 21, 2019
CE Speaker: Faroud Hakim, DDS
CE Topic: Restorative Dentistry in General Practice: Working Smarter, not Harder to Optimize Patient Care, Outcomes, and Profitability - Challenging the Paradigm
This comprehensive and interactive course covers the gamete of general restorative practice. Updates on techniques and trends in restorative dentistry are covered with case based examples while keeping an efficiency and practice economics barometer in mind.
This seminar will highlight specific opportunities where the doctor can increase efficiency and speed in restorative delivery while improving outcome quality and patient satisfaction.
- Trends & techniques in direct adhesive dentistry.
- Trends & techniques in indirect ceramic dentistry.
- Updates in bonding/adhesion/cementation.
- Laboratory communications.
- Leveraging the latest in delivery technologies – considering ROI.
- Introduction to indispensable restorative products, materials and gadgetry that improve practice “job cycling”.