Live CE Webinar: AI in Practice: Artificial Intelligence, Real Dentistry
Speaker: Kyle Stanley, DDS
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
AI in Practice: artificial intelligence, real dentistry course description:
As AI brings its paradigm-shifting force to bear in dental care, however, few dentists have been given an honest accounting of how AI will actually impact their work––and fewer still have any first-hand experience of AI in their practices. This course aims to dispel the myths and mystery around AI’s current utility to dental offices with a boots-on-the-ground look at AI’s real-world impact on the clinical and business operations of practices currently employing the technology.
- Understand the fundamental strengths and weaknesses of AI systems
- Discover what kinds of AI tools are currently available
- Level-set on the nature and scope of impact that these tools have on clinical care and practice management
- Understand and learn to avoid certain risks associated with AI tools
- Learn best practices for leveraging AI tools day-to-day to maximize patient health and practice revenue
Speaker Bio: Dr. Kyle Stanley, named "The Next Generation of Cosmetic Dentistry" by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, “The Top 10 Young Educators in Dentistry” by the Seattle Study Club, and "World's Top 100 Doctors in Dentistry" graduated from USC and then went on to complete a dental implant residency and dental implant specialty in Brazil. He is a researcher who has published in some of the top dental journals about topics relating to esthetics, implants, and plastic surgery. With his company Pearl, he is changing the way patients are treated through artificial intelligence and is a leader in this field. Dr. Stanley is the most prominent advocate of mental health in dentistry and through his Light Side community has helped countless dentists reduce stress and anxiety. He maintains a private practice in Beverly Hills where he focuses on implant surgery and prosthetics.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.