October 20, 2022 at 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
|HDS Life/Retired Member||$78.00|
|Individual CE Vendor||$275.00|
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member||$155.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$250.00|
|Provider||Harbor Dental Society|
The Centre at Sycamore Plaza
5000 Clark Ave.
Lakewood, CA 90712
|Speaker||Mario Abdennour, DDS|
Safety and Simplicity in Root Canal Instrumentation: Myths, Metal and Motion
At the conclusion of this lecture, participants will:
1. Learn how rotary file design influences instrumentation safety and efficiency.
2. Comprehend the advantages of heat-treated files and how best to use them.
3. Discover the most effective instrument motions available for shaping root canals and their advantages and limitations.
4. Fully understand the need to combine the latest technology with long established, evidence-based endodontic principles.
5. Fully appreciate the benefits of bioceramic obturation and the incorporation of matching posts.
Dr. Mario Abdennour Bio: Dr. Abdennour received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 1989 from
Washington University School of Dental Medicine where he also received the
“outstanding clinical ability” award. Following his dental degree, he attended a
postgraduate general practice residency at a U.S.C. affiliated hospital in
California. In 2000, he received his specialty certificate in endodontics, as well as a
Master in Medical Sciences in Oral Biology from the Advanced Graduate Endodontic
Program at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine. Since 2000, Dr.
Abdennour has held a faculty appointment as a clinical instructor and lecturer at the
Advanced Graduate Endodontic Program at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine
teaching micro-surgical and non-surgical endodontics.
During his specialty program, he also trained in surgical endodontics at the Karl
Franz University Hospital in Austria. Upon graduation from Harvard, he was
the class recipient of the Krakow Award for Clinical Proficiency in Endodontics.
In addition, Dr. Abdennour has conducted endodontic research at the Forsyth
Dental Institute in Boston contributing in the patent of a therapeutic endodontic
agent. He has also lectured nationally and internationally at dental meetings,
conventions, dental schools and endodontic programs demonstrating live
endodontic surgery. Dr. Abdennour has been the President and Chairman of two
component Dental Societies in New England. From 2016-2018, Dr. Abdennour was the
President of the Massachusetts Association of Endodontists and currently serves on the
board as Immediate Past-President.
As a member of Real World Endo's Board of Advisors, Dr. Abdennour is
certified to conduct lectures and seminars on Precision-Based Endodontics.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the date for a refund.