January 26, 2023 at 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
|Non-ADA Member Staff||$79.00|
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member||$49.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$79.00|
|Individual CE Vendor||$275.00|
|Provider||Harbor Dental Society|
|Speaker||Lou Graham, DDS|
Live CE Webinar: Advanced Concepts in Restorative Direct & Indirect Dentistry
Speaker: Lou Graham, DDS
CEU: 2 core
Date: Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023 Time: 5:00pm - 7:00pm PST (note starts earlier !!)
For over 100 years, the standard of care for caries diagnostics has been the explorer and x-rays. Let’s all agree that if you are utilizing these as your solo tools for caries diagnostics, you are simply guessing way too often. You are also limiting your treatment offerings to patients, both in prevention and early minimally invasive treatment. This program will challenge you with new protocols for care, and problem-solve many of the issues today in direct restorative dentistry. The program then transitions into far more challenging casework that will include both direct and indirect restorative clinical care. This full day program will update the attendee with the latest in adhesion dentistry, along with many of the latest techniques and materials available today.
- Modern Day Diagnostics: It’s time to put down your explorer and truly compliment your digital x-rays with the latest in caries diagnostics
- The key pitfalls in direct adhesion and how to avoid them (you will be surprised!)
- Advanced approaches to direct restorative: How to really up your game
- “Elevated margins” and the reason they are important
- Posts and Cores: Unique approaches to add long term success
- Digital Crown and Bridge: The joy of impressions… and more!
- Cementation: How to choose the right cements and why bioactive cements offer excellent options today
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.