April 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member||$49.00|
|Non-ADA Member Dentist||$79.00|
|Individual CE Vendor||$275.00|
|Provider||Harbor Dental Society|
|Speaker||Nancy Dewhirst, RDH, BS|
LIVE CE Webinar: California Dental Practice Act and Ethics
Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023 Time: 6:00pm-8:15pm PST
CE Speaker: Nancy Dewhirst, RDH, BS
CEU: 2 Core
California Dental Practice Act (DPA) and Ethics: - Where's the Line, and Why? (2 hours)
This 'live' CE Webinar reviews and updates the required DPA topics, regulations, and ethics, including scope of practice, drug prescribing, licensure and qualifications, supervision of auxiliaries, professional conduct, mandated reporting, and consent. Codes and Principles of Ethics are reviewed. Examples of law violations, unprofessional conduct, and difficult legal challenges will be discussed.
After attending the course, attendees will be familiar with:
Learning Outcomes - Upon completion, the participant shall be able to:
- Be familiar with the scope of regulations addressed in the DPA
- Relate Dental Codes of Ethics to professional standards and rules.
- Discuss how those regulations define dental practice limits
- Understand how the California Dental Board enforces the DPA
- Learn how to locate information and resources related to the DPA
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.