March 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM
|Dentist and Staff||$49.00|
|Speaker||Foroud Hakim, DDS|
Virtual LIVE CE: 'Leveraging Advancements in Dental Materials; Products & Techniques to Improve Patient Care, Outcomes and Productivity in Contemporary Restorative Practice'
Date: Thurs, March 18, 2021
CE Speaker: Foroud Hakim, DDS
2 CEU core
Our profession has long since emerged from the gold and silver restorative era. In today’s rapidly evolving arena, staying abreast of the latest in materials and products can be a tremendous challenge. This course aims to provide relevant updates to stay current and understand cutting edge approaches to tooth restoration and preservation. Bring all of your questions ad clinical challenges to get in the know!
• Cover evolving materials in the direct and indirect restorative arena.
• Review all critical delivery techniques and clinical challenges.
• Advancements in adhesives and composite delivery.
• When to deploy bio-active materials.
• Contemporary approach to non-vital tooth restoration.
• Contemporary approach to crown & bridge delivery (treatment planning, preparation, impression, provisionalization, & cementation vs. bonding).
• Tips and tricks to improve efficiency and eliminate re-do procedures
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.
Thank you to our March CE Sponsors and Exhibitors