June 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM
|Dentist and Staff||$49.00|
|Speaker||Gary Radz, DDS|
Virtual LIVE CE: 'Smile Creation Using Minimal Preparation Designs and Thin Porcelain Veneers'
Date: Thurs, June 10, 2021
CE Speaker: Gary Radz, DDS
2 CEU core
Current growing popularity in “no-prep” veneers has created a lot of attention within the dental profession and the general public. Many in the dental profession remain skeptical as to the ability to create clinically acceptable veneers using this concept. This course will discuss the use of minimal preparation veneers in cosmetic cases, as well as address the subject of the “no-prep” concept. Included will be a review of case selection, material selection, preparation, impression techniques, temporization procedures, and delivery techniques. You will leave with a better understanding of the potential applications and uses of very thin veneers.
• Review the indications for “no-prep” and minimal preparation veneers.
• Discussion of the porcelain systems used to create thin veneers.
• Review of preparation guidelines, impression technique, provisionalization ideas, and cementation procedures.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not share your GoToWebinar Join Link to this webinar with anyone. Each Join Link is unique to the registered attendee's email and is required for attendance tracking. You must view the webinar on separate computers, do not share links or computers. Otherwise, your attendance will not be recorded and a CE certificate cannot be given.
- Refund Policy: No refunds for no shows. Written cancellation must be received 2 days prior to the webinar date for a refund.
Thank you to our Annual Exhibitors!