March 23, 2024 at 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
|Non-ADA Member Dentist
|Individual CE Vendor
|ADA, CDA, HDS Active Member
|Harbor Dental Society
Dave & Busters
At the Outlets at Orange
20 City Blvd.
West Orange, CA
|Joyce Bassett, DDS, FAACD FAGD
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COMPOSITE IN 2024 - Master Anterior and Posterior Techniques of Direct Composite & Create UNDETECTABLE RESTORATIONS
Saturday, March 23, 2024
8am-2pm 5 CEU core
In-Person Lecture & Hands-on Hands-on equipment provided by - IVOCLAR
CE Speaker: Joyce Bassett, DDS, FAACD FAGD
Location: Dave & Busters
At the Outlets At Orange, 20 City Blvd., West Orange, CA Free parking
Breakfast & Lunch Buffet, Exhibits & Giveaways!
This course is meticulously crafted to update you on the latest technologies, review current concepts and train your eye to see nuances, followed by enhanced hand skills. Techniques to create morphologically precise, direct anterior and posterior composite restorations that are undetectable by your patients will be demonstrated. You will develop artistic capabilities by training your eyes to see the different dimensions of color, when evaluating an anterior tooth.
You will then learn which opacities and thickness to use in each area to be reconstructed and make a fracture line disappear. You will learn when and how to use pink composite to mimic gingiva. Step by step finishing and polishing technique will be shown that predictably will mimic the contralateral tooth’s facial anatomy and reflective surfaces. You will restore both a class IV and build a direct composite veneer and create a morphologically precise undetectable restoration.
This course will utilize an easy, fast and practical placement technique with a bulk fill posterior composite. This procedure is based on proven adhesives, advanced composite materials and new technologies. The cases presented have been published in national peer reviewed journals. There is something for everyone to learn in this presentation.
· Train your eyes to see color, line angles, reflective surface, shape, and form in the adjacent tooth that is being replicated
· Learn how to achieve a predictable composite restoration following the stratification of opacities and achieve undetectable restorations
· Learn how to layer the different opacities of composite, opaquing, tinting, finishing and surface texture to create natural light reflection and make a fracture line disappear
· Review current composite materials, bonding systems, c factors, and techniques necessary to achieve predictable outcomes, while minimizing post operatory sensitivity
· Master the techniques of posterior composite placement with bulk fill technology and matching techniques
BRING YOUR LOOPS for MAGNIFICATION !